Top Ad 728x90

Sunday, May 5, 2013

, , , , , , , , ,

I Miss You SMS


I Miss You SMS


Message: * some text missing*
Message: * some text missing* Sender:* Name Missing * *Number Missing *Sent: * Date missing * Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing....

I m sending u 3 little hearts to remind u 3 things, I m HERE, I CARE and i MISS U

Do u know, what i say, what i think, what i feel, what i think, what i wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH.

Wat makes some people dearer is not just de happiness dat u feel when u meet them but de pain u feel when u miss them.. MISS U........

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!

A B
C D
E F
G H
I J
K L
M N
O P
Q R
S T
V W
X Y Z
have I missed
something?
yes..
i missed "U"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90