Top Ad 728x90

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

ROMANTIC SMS FOR VALENTINES DAY


When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.


The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.


Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U.

If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U! 

Valentine SMS
WITH MY
1 HEART
2 EYES
7 LITER BLOOD
206 BONES
4.5 MILLION CLEES
60 TRILLION DNA'S
ALL WISHING YOU A VERY
ROMANTIC VALENTINES DAY



Valentine SMS
RED ...........I LUV U
YELLOW ........WILL U B MY FRIEND
PINK ..........U R SWEET
PURPLE...... . .U R HOT
LIME ..........U R CUTE
GREEN .........U R UGLY
GREY ..........U R HANDSOME
BLUE ..........U R K00L
AQUA ..........U R HONEST
SILVER ........NOT MY TYPE
GOLDEN ........000 la la
WHITE .........NICE GUY
BLACK .........BYE BYE

Valentine SMS
U kept me warm & safe, held my hand to show me the way, supported & inspired me through night & day, Luv U in everyway. Missing u on Valentine's Day


Valentine SMS
Valentine Day isn't jus' about hearts cupid red roses & lil heart shaped boxes Its's also 'bout friendship & togetherness & one time of..


A friend like you is like a precious gem ... hard to find ... difficult to part with & treasured forever .... Happy Valentine's Day ! to a Frnd who's

Whenever i talk to , i feel a whole lot happier, you just know how to lift up my spirit ... in a nutshell. I Feel lucky to have a friend like you! Happy Valentine's Day.

What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine

Today is Saint Valentine’s day; All in the morning betime; And I a maid at your window; To be your Valentine



Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place. Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever!


Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.

May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance. Happy Valentine's Day Honey!


My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

Let's share the world
. A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.

U r unique
U r caring &
U r the best….
N I’m d luckiest to
Have U in my life!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET HEART!

I have searched my heart
For the words to say just how much u mean to me
You are all of God's Blessings rolled into one.
My dreams,My desires,My evening,My sun.
My evening walking moment, my hopes and my fears,
My disillusion, My contentment, My joy nd My tears.
But most important of all, I thank God when i pray bcoz
u make every moment MY VALENTINE DAY.

!!..LOVE..!!
L:- Love With All The Herat
o:- Overcome Probleams To Gother
v:- Value Evrething You Share
e:- Encourage Each Other


I look at you and hope,
that you will walk my way,
and that we'll be together,
on this Valetines Day...

When you said you loved me
I hoped that it was true
Because this Valentine's Day
I'm going to say it to you!

I am Sweet
and you are sour
so just shut up
and give me a flower!
Happy Valentines day!

It's amazing how feelings can change so fast. I don't love you yet, but I know that we will last. Holding your hand means so much, what means most is just your touch. Wanting to be with you, not knowing if you want to be with me too. I pray up to heaven that we will be together, hopefully cupid with bring us together forever. Happy Valentines Day

Talk openly about your feelings
Take time to show that you care
Treasure each and every moment
Because to find true love is rare

Valentines day is either of these two things
1) crying in the bathroom because your closed one left u
OR
2) making love in the bathroom

Valentine's Day is a day of love
It's a day when you find your true love
A day of hearts and yummy candies
A day when Cupid hits you with a love arrow
A day when you find your Valentine
Will you be mine?

Roses are red,
Voilets are blue.
I hate valenites day!
Oh you do 2!

All I need is you
All I want is you
Hope I could have You
even if its only for a day
be mine .......HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

Come live with me and be my love,
And we will all the pleasures prove
That valleys, groves, hills, and fields,
Woods or steepy mountain yields.

And we will sit upon the rocks,
Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,
By shallow rivers to whose falls
Melodious birds sing madrigals.

And I will make thee beds of roses
And a thousand fragrant posies,
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle
Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

A gown made of the finest wool
Which from our pretty lambs we pull;
Fair lined slippers for the cold,
With buckles of the purest gold;

A belt of straw and ivy buds,
With coral clasps and amber studs:
And if these pleasures may thee move,
Come live with me and be my love.

The shepherds' swains shall dance and sing
For thy delight each May morning:
If these delights thy mind may move,
Then live with me and be my love.

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love
Christopher Marlowe
Valentines day –

Happy Valentines Day from me to you.
So glad i sent a card to you.
You know how I feel you know what i want.
So when you're ready help me out.
Tonight I'll be the man of your dreams.
Tomorrow I'll be the man of your life.
I'll take your hand I'll take your mind.
I'll take you to a little place of mine.
I'll see you smile I'll see you cry.
But I'll never be a man who cheat or Lie's.

Tell me you love me.
Tell me you care.
Tell me that you'll always be there.
Happy Valentines Day!

I don’t understand Y Cupid
was chosen 2 represent Valentine’s Day.
When I think about romance,
d last thing on my mind is a short,
chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

A sea is for U,
And waves r 4 me.
The sky is 4 U,
And stars r 4 me.
The sun is 4 U,
And light is 4 me.
Everything is 4 U,
And you r 4 me..

Happy Valentine Day..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90