Top Ad 728x90

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Special Lovers Day/ Valentine's Day SMS Collections

Without Love — dayz are

Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday…
so be in Luv everyday…
Wish u a Happy Valentine’s Day

Perfect love is not receiving,

it is giving and forgiving.
Perfect love is not red roses on valentine’s day,
|its the rest of 364 days of knowing you love someone.

What the heart gives away is never gone,

but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn.
Love you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine

Every time i miss you, a star falls.

So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
its because you made me miss you too much!
Be my Valentine!


DREAMING of you makes my night worth while

THINKING of you makes me * smile *
HAVING you is the best thing ever, and
LOVING you is what i plan to do…forever.
Happy Valentine’s Day.

“Near ones r not dear”

“Dear ones r not near”
It is easy to remember the near ones.
But… Very difficult to forget the dear ones.
HAPPY Valentine’s Day.

White-silent

Blue-cool
Red-reserved
pink-lovely
voilet-naughty
brown-isolated
orange-hot
black-smart
grey-talkative
Which colour u think suits me?
Reply soon
my valentine..


I’m enthralled by your beauty,

mesmerized by your charisma
and spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you.
Happy Valentine’s Day.


BE MY VALENTINE I AM SENDING YOU THIS

VALENTINE WISH
WITH HUGS AND KISSESS TOO;
BECAUSE THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE
HERE IN MY NEART THAT
MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!

There is only one thing I wish to say

There is only one day left for Valentine’s day
Let all the lovers of the world unite
Let there be peace and love in everyone’s sight
Let the kisses flow smoothly like a stream
Let everyone meet the men and women of their dreams
Let everyone get a lovers valentine card
Even sending one yourself is not very hard
This day of love when you cannot say no
Telling your sweetheart that you love them so
Say it with flowers and say it with all your love
Say it with chocolates or with two white doves
Just show all your love on Valentine’s Day

If you were my valentine

I’d search the endless skies
to find the perfect starlight
that would compliment your eyes
and keep it in a wishing well
created just for you
and filled with my desires
to make all your dreams come true

Hi dear u know when i say “i miss u”

it’s always old one for me,
but when u say “i love u…”
really darling it’s always new for me.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY


Fond thoughts are coming your way,

We’ve always had a special connection,
So Happy Valentine’s Day!


Be my Valentine: What does that mean?

Each of us must walk through life alone,
More deeply desolate than we have known,
Yearning for a truth we”ve never seen.
Valentines are from beyond that dream,
Are like a sunrise on a world of stone.
Little on this journey can we own
Except as miracles might intervene.
No way but through loving might we give
The freedom of our being to another.
In such a sacrifice we hope to live
No longer bound by dreams of flesh and bone,
Even as we bind our lives together


I love you more today than I did yesterday,

But not as much as I will tomorrow.
Happy Valentine’s Day!


I searched through books

& leafed through cards,
For words that wud convey,
what I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write,
all I can write was….
I Luv U! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Tonight I ask the stars above,

How I”ll ever win your love,
What do I do,
What do I say,
To turn your angel eyes my way?
so..Happy Valentine’s Day !!!


Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles…

For smiles can be given to any one…
But tears are only shed for people we love!
Happy Valentine’s Day !

Love is not how long u’ve been together,

Not how much u’ve given or receive,
Not how many times u’ve helped each other,
It’s how u value each other!
Happy Valentine’s Day!


IF A PURFUMED ROSE TOUCHES YOUR FACE,

IF YOUR MOBILE DANCES ON A NICE TONE,
REMEMBER ITS ME TRYING TO SAY YOU
“HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY”

I want to kiss ur lips

I want to play with ur teeth
I want to teaste ur tounge
Hey! don’t get angry frend
I m toothpaste………
Happy valentine’s dear

uR minE LOVE,

& uR minE VALENTINE…
i dO LOVE U & itS truE…
i nevR knW mY lifE wthouT U…
i wanA livE BUT itS onlY wtH U honeY…
plyX bE mY VALENTINE…
i ll holD U 4evR…!

U kept me warm & safe,

held my hand to show me the way,
supported & inspired me through night & day,
Luv U in everyway.
Missing u on Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s Day isn’t just about hearts cupid red roses

& lil heart shaped boxes It’s also about friendship
& togetherness of one time of…


A friend like you is like a precious gem …

hard to find … difficult to part with &
treasured forever …. Happy Valentine’s Day !
to a special Frnd

What is common b/w good friends & Valentine’s?

they fill the heart with love & smiles !
Happy Valentine’s Day to my friend who
brightens up so many…


Whenever i talk to,

i feel a whole lot happier, you just
know how to lift up my spirit … in a nutshell.
I Feel  lucky to have a friend like you!
Happy Valentine’s Day.


Your Friendship is like a Diamond …

true and rare. thanks for being a gem of a friend
to me! Happpy Valentine’s Day!


You got a new Messges ….

Day & Night & all da moments
in B/W …. all i do is think of U !
happy Valentine’s Day

No shadows to depress u,

only joys to surround u,
friends to luv u,
and God himself to bless u.
These r my wishes for today,
tomorrow & everyday…
Happy Valentine’s Day



Its valentine’s & knows what’s the gift for the best friend

like you Loving, Fun, Caring & Always There ….
A big Squeeze & lots of love to say …

Life ends when you stop dreaming

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hopes and loves...Makes Life Beautiful

Time will always fly

Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remember me

 When you give your heart

when time comes for u to give your heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

Write on Bricks

I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head, so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

If 10 people care 4 u

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

I m feeling so happy

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

 First time i saw u

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If i were a tear in ur eye

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

I love all the stars in the sky,

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Love is like playing the piano.

First you must learn to
play by the rules,

then you must forget the

rules and lay from your heart.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY
Love Is A Driver …
Bitter And Fierce

If You Fight And
Resist Him,

Easy-going,

Once You
Acknowledge His
Power 

You are the beat of my heart

Lover of my soul
I’ll never leave U
and never wanna U let go

You are the beat of my heart

The one that make me sing
The one who makes me smile
and one never seem to cry

You are the beat of my heart

The one I really love
Don’t let me out of your sight
For I’m yours by heart

Happy Valentine’s Day

My eyes are hurting because

I can’t see you.
My arms are empty because
I can’t hold you.
My lips are cold because
I can’t kiss you but.
My heart is breaking because
I’m not with you.

Love is like a cloud…

Love is like a dream…
Love is one word and
Everything in between…
Love is a fairytale come true…
Because I found love when I found you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Love

is
a
canvas
furnished
by
Nature
and
embroidered
by
imagination.

Happy Valentine’s Day

If I could die early I would ask God

If I could be your guardian angel,
So I could wrap my wings around you
And embraces you whenever you feel alone…

Happy Valentine’s Day!
Your precious love has

turned my life completely around,
I feel like I’m walking but
my feet don’t seem to touch the ground..!!


Don’t wait until it’s too late,

To tell someone how much you love,
How much you care.
Because when they’re gone,
No matter how loud you shout and cry,
They won’t hear you anymore.

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY
On Valentine’s Day, we think of people

who have cheered and encouraged us,
who go out of their way
to be kind and caring,
who have enriched our lives
just by being themselves.
You are such a person.
I’m so happy you’re my _____

Happy Valentine’s Day!

No greeting card to  give. 
No sweet flowers 2 send. 
No cute graphics to forward.
Just 
a LOVING HEART  sayin 'HAPPY valetine day

""|__|""|.*.*
|        APPY.*
|__|""|__|.*.*
*.*.*.VALENTINES.*.*.* 
*.*DAY

L0ve iz Life.L0ve iz 4 Every1.So,Do L0ve n Spread L0ve.With lots of L0ve.


\\ ____ //
  \\//\\//ishing
   """   """
 \\//
  //ou
  "'
  //___//
 //"""//appy 


  //___//
 //"""//appy 



\\//
   v alentine's Day :-*

For those who are single on 14th Feb.



A Very Happy Independence Day.


What i need to live

has been given to me
by the earth …

Why i need to live

has been given to me
by you my valentine !!!

Happy Valentine’s Day
Your Name

Is The Fire
That
Burns With Red Hot
Flames Of
Eternal Passion
On The
Tablets Of My Heart ... :)

It still seems like magic

every time I remember
how love softly touched our hearts
bringing in together

I love you Happy Valentines Day
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the day gives way to night

I miss you having by my side
my heart is singing the song to say
I've been missing you more than words can say

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy 
               Valentines 
Day

Happy 

               Valentines 
Day

Happy        

       Valentines 
Day

Happy 

               Valentines 
Day

With all my love
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweeter than the candies

lovellier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that's what you're
© 2010 Tamil Messenger
here's wishing you a valentines day
that's as special as you're

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[write this messages on a candles love card]
To the light of my life

happy valentines day

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.


---



We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. 



---



Ur the chocolate to my cherries © 2010 Tamil Messenger



---



Booya!
That says it all!
Love you



---



U r d half of my heart
May ds valentine brings m0re happiness between us,
I love you...baby.

1 comments:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867

    ReplyDelete

Top Ad 728x90