Top Ad 728x90

Thursday, February 16, 2012

, , , , , , ,

Friends Happy Birthday Wishes


"Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years."

"I have known you for ___ years. I do hope to be your friend for another 75!"

"You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake." - Bob Hope

"Happy Birthday, old friend."



"My friend, you are a year older, not a year wiser."

"Dear friend, age is just a number. A very telling number, but still just a number"

"Be kind to your kids, they'll be choosing your nursing home. "

Friends Happy Birthday Wishes

"I'm so lucky to have a friend like you."

"You're not thirty; you're eighteen with twelve years of experience."

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."

"I hope this year brings you all the fulfillment and success that your heart desires."

Friends Happy Birthday Wishes

"I will stay with you through and through forever and ever, We will be friends until the end. "

"Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed."

"Happy birthday to a person I can actually tolerate."

"Birthdays are good for you, my friend. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest."

"Happy birthday, dear friend."

"A good friend will remember your birthday. A great friend will forget how old you are."

1 comments:

Top Ad 728x90